rF2 Oval Night @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Tuesday 13th October 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well my first time on an oval, (for American that's crazy) but it was pretty fun and real immersive, get a league goin on these and I think it could be fun. Thanks for the setup wishmaster. Good racin guys, see ya on the next one.:thumbsup:

No problem. Also received this setup from someone.

Far to less people in these races. The field is spread out to quickly. And then its only managing tires and gaps and pray that there will be no fcy :D

Race
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 19:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:30 GMT - 50 laps [rolling start]

Doesn't help for Europeans.
I thought the usual event start time of 19:00 GMT, with the race at 19:30 GMT, was OK with everyone? :O_o: That seemed to be the general consensus from the discussion following the last Oval Night. Maybe I misunderstood. :unsure: What time would be best for these events to begin? I can adjust it for next week. :)

The Problem is the cest / cet thing, in a month we're only 1h behind GMT than it is fine for Europeans, but at the moment we're 2h behind...so 19gmt is 21 for us, then the race starts at 21:30...50laps...well than it is like 22:10...and you can't go to sleep instantly after racing. ^^

The Problem is the cest / cet thing, in a month we're only 1h behind GMT than it is fine for Europeans, but at the moment we're 2h behind...so 19gmt is 21 for us, then the race starts at 21:30...50laps...well than it is like 22:10...and you can't go to sleep instantly after racing. ^^
Good point - the fact that you guys are 2 hours ahead completely slipped my mind. :whistling: My apologies. I shall look in to rectifying this for future events. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back