(OUTDATED) Satsute (Satsuma Ute)

Vehicles (OUTDATED) Satsute (Satsuma Ute) v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Absolutely briliant. this mod is really nicely done and gives so much more to do in the game. Thanks for making it. I'm currently doing a playthrough with it and my only improvement I could suggest is adding the trunk in in some way as it is the only thing not on the ute needed to pass inspection and needed to install the rear registration plate. I don't know how much you can modify but maybe making it a tonneau cover or the tailgate would make sense?
no he need to make a install video

i don't need to make an install video it isn't hard to put it into the game folder and install it then delete meshsave from C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car lol if you can't figure out installing this mod idk how you managed to build satsuma

Can't install it with the exe because it says msvc100 64 and 32 bit versions are not installed, I looked it up and msvc file is like 3 gigs and I cant download that my ssd doesn't have that much room on it

Last edited:
I deleted the meshsave from my summer car ran the satsute.exe and it always crashes when I get to the part where it says downloading mod. I have no other mods in my summer car, help!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back