[OUTDATED] Satsuma Master

Plugins [OUTDATED] Satsuma Master 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
N0tiC submitted a new resource:

Satsuma Master - Satsuma Controller - EightGear Gearbox, Engine fixer, Power Boost & even more features!

Hello!
MySummerMultiMod is now depricated and I now have some time to fix some old mods. I did not find the full source for that mod but I found fragments of it. Therefore Im making a new mod with slightly less features and it will be easier to install/use. I still recommend using BovSound (Dump sound) with this mod!

Be aware of risks:
There is high risk to corrupt your save...

Read more about this resource...

N0tiC updated Satsuma Master with a new update entry:

~ Fix and optimizations ~

Satsuma Master 1.2 (Stable)

- Removed External Multiplier (Caused more tire slip)
- Optimized Engine Fixer feature (Should now require MUCH less resources. It can now be active at all times. May cause stutter though)
- Optimized Boost Power feature
* Fixed a bug in Boost power. (Car wont turn off/cant be turned off after a crash. Bug from previous MSMM mod)
- Optimized Safety Controller feature
- Optimized Update() & FixedUpdate() code.
- Re-designed UI to work with optimization.

Known...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Complete Overhaul and packed with Optimizations!

Satsuma Master 1.4 (Stable)

NOTE: This update comes with a completely new and revamped Satsuma Master!

- Added AssetBundles to the mod.
~ This is an optimization to the overhaul!
* Assetbundle comes with:
- New Unity UI;
- BovSound AudioSource;
- BovSound Audio file;
- Removed legacy UI. (Picked up resource draining..)
- Added new Unity UI to give it a face-lift and further optimization!
* New UI comes with 2 panels and a lot of buttons!

Hey i cant seem to get the mod to work when i finished downloading it i open the game and it Says "Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors"
If you can help me with this send me a reply Thanks.

-sgdfgd

Hey i cant seem to get the mod to work when i finished downloading it i open the game and it Says "Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors"
If you can help me with this send me a reply Thanks.

-sgdfgd
I need more information. There are a lot of things that could cause this to happen.
What version of the game are you running?
Are you running a game that you OWN and it is not a pirated version?
Does it show the error instantly when loading in to your save-game or does it happen when you press "L" or when you enter "Stats and Information" panel?
What else does it say besides "Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors"? There should be a lot more text.
Lastly, Is there any chance you could send your save-game to me in a private conversation so I can dissect it and find the culprit?

I'll find what is causing this issue and fix it. If we help eachother :thumbsup:

I need more information. There are a lot of things that could cause this to happen.
What version of the game are you running?
Are you running a game that you OWN and it is not a pirated version?
Does it show the error instantly when loading in to your save-game or does it happen when you press "L" or when you enter "Stats and Information" panel?
What else does it say besides "Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors"? There should be a lot more text.
Lastly, Is there any chance you could send your save-game to me in a private conversation so I can dissect it and find the culprit?

I'll find what is causing this issue and fix it. If we help eachother :thumbsup:

What version of the game are you running? Latest version
Are you running a game that you OWN and it is not a pirated version? Bought off steam installed off steam
Does it show the error instantly when loading in to your save-game or does it happen when you press "L" or when you enter "Stats and Information" panel? As soon as i load in
What else does it say besides "Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors"? There should be a lot more text. i changed to an older version of the mod before checking then it worked
Lastly, Is there any chance you could send your save-game to me in a private conversation Um idk

sorry it took so long to reply i was on holiday

This mod is not working. In the main menu of the game, It does not give any errors, when I try to load the game, it says that it was disabled because it gave too many errors, I have MSC Mod loader 1.1.3. The was bought by me from steam and I run the newest version.

Compatability update with new UI features and more!

Satsuma Master 1.5 (Stable)

- Added more SFX to the mod.
* 7 totaly new BovSounds (I plan to equalized volume)
- Added another control panel for SFX (Sound)
* Added more control features for sounds.
- Added Volume control feature.
- Switch SFX BovSound audio file (Use the one you find most enjoyable)
* Fixed a bug where the car would reset some settings set by the mod upon stall of the engine.
* Fixed auto reverse bug.
- Added a control panel for teleportation.

here is my save game i don't know if i have an experimental version or not but here it is
Thanks for the reply. If you have the experimental version you should get a warning while in the menu that you run the experimental version and that mods may not work. If you dont see that you are running the normal version.

I did check the save and it loaded up just fine. All good... which is wierd. I have a few questions:

1: Have you payed for the game and own it on your steam account? (Fully updated?)
2: What does the console say when you are in the game and it gives an error?
3: Can you list the other mods you have installed?

I belive it is one of those listed above that is causing this issue. Get back to me and we'll figure it out. Thanks again for replying!

1. yes i paid for it and i have it fully updated just updated today
2. it says it has been disabled beacuse it threw to many errors
3.i have no other mods right now installed
(sorry for my english)

1. yes i paid for it and i have it fully updated just updated today
2. it says it has been disabled beacuse it threw to many errors
3.i have no other mods right now installed
(sorry for my english)
Your english is fine. I'm currently working on a new version just for you so we could debug easier. I'll send a link to you shortly!

If you are running a game on steam you just press F12 and steam takes a screenshot for you. Then find somewhere to upload that screenshot and share the link with me. However, if you write what the console prints out it will be alright too :)

Did the console print out "Failed loading asset bundle."?
I need to know exactly what it said.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing