[OUTDATED] Satsuma Master

Plugins [OUTDATED] Satsuma Master 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi NotiC i think there is some troble with this mod.at me if i use this mod my car casnt turned off.i hear the engine is running,but i cant drive,if i try to start it again it goes not :(

Take a look please.

Hi NotiC i think there is some troble with this mod.at me if i use this mod my car casnt turned off.i hear the engine is running,but i cant drive,if i try to start it again it goes not :(

Take a look please.

@Doom77 Yes I have noticed this too. I have also "identified" the problem but I havent got the time right now to fix it.

FIX: Boost Power => Turn it OFF/Toggle. (... and then fix the car, its most likely broken.)

The mod do force engine power values to a specific, user defined, number so it doesnt recognize the engine as off but in reality the engine/car is actually damaged and should not run. This is the current problem I have identified. Please check if this solution worked for you and I get more time to fix it soon!

Thanks for the report and please get back to me if this worked! Thanks!

Hi NotiC,i have testet it,and yes its the Boost Power button.If its on,the engine does not shut down.If you turn the Button off,it shut down normally.

Best regards my Friend ;)

Doom

hiya for me I cant run this mod it says that it is has thrown too many errors I am running the latest experimental test server too I brought the game from steam too
Most commonly I've noticed that people just install the SatsumaMaster.dll file. You need the Assets folder too.
(Just extract all files from the zip file to be sure)

I just tried using both standard and experimental version.. both worked so you have installed it wrong somehow.

Good luck!

hi please fix this mod i finished downloading it i open the game and it says Satsuma Master Has Been Disabled Because It Threw Too Many Errors and send me pls new link

Hello! I tried the mod, and it didnt work.
My msc is paid and downloaded from steam. I do not have other mods.

Error message : Error! : Mod Satsuma Master throw an error! Details : LoadBundle () Error : File not found : satsumamaster.unity3d in UnityEngine.AssetBundle LoadBundle(MSCDoader.Mod ,System.String)

Hello! I tried the mod, and it didnt work.
My msc is paid and downloaded from steam. I do not have other mods.

Error message : Error! : Mod Satsuma Master throw an error! Details : LoadBundle () Error : File not found : satsumamaster.unity3d in UnityEngine.AssetBundle LoadBundle(MSCDoader.Mod ,System.String)
Im sorry, I do no longer support this project. You can find full source in description.

and i was so pumped to get this mod and then its not supported bummer any other mods that are like this
Yeah Im sorry. I tried to fix it and clean up some code but some features just dont want to work.
It dont seem to matter whichever work-around I used (Methods are still there but they do nothing).
I have since released the source on git and the link is in the description. Most features should still work though.

I abandoned this project because I simply dont have time to fix it among my other projects. Troubleshooting and/or finding the new references to make them work again is too time consuming.
(perhaps I need to get an older version and extract the old method and override.. Again, time consuming.)

There is a strong possibility I will return to this project and try to fix it at a later date but no promises.
If I do return to this project I will only release it if I get all features working again.

Thanks for showing Interest! ~N

Last edited:
well, actually some of the features are still working, this mod is still working flawlessly
Yes, this mod still have working features but I personally want to add feature, not remove them.
Since the update made some features obsolete and non-functioning I decided that, for now, I will "abandon" the mod and release source. As I stated above "There is a strong possibility I will return to this project and try to fix it at a later date but no promises".

However, Im glad that you enjoy the mod and it's feature(s)!

Cheers, ~N!

how to open?
With the information you provided I can only direct you to the overview page from which you came. There you can see all requirements and even installation information. The ratings have additional tips and information that might help you. Some discuss board posts can yield help too.

Also, this is no longer a supported mod. Good luck.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%