Resource icon

Other Out-dated-AMS2 Crew Chief json file-If you ended up here then follow new link in the description. 2.0 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
clickersnapper01 submitted a new resource:

Crew Chief AMS2 Configuration File-All Class and Car Version - Crew Chief AMS2 .json

Back up your file first! This file supersedes all others you may have found at other sites!
Documents\CrewChiefV4\saved_command_macros.json
rename this download to match default stated above.
This works or will give you an idea of what is possible with Crew Chief!
One radio button does it all.! Even control OBS recordings by voice.
Also some gems on how to get CC to recognize 99% w/o repeating your self ( if you have the issue ). YT channel clickersnapp01 has some config vids as well.
Just...

Read more about this resource...

Great work, will give this a go. I have never been able to make CC respond in ACC so I'm looking forward to interactive with CC in AMS2.
hope all works out for you...It took me a little time to get it, but once I did, well it's magical. important Items to check are CC Properties and set min voice recognition confidence to 0.1 that is real sensitive to the verbal commands. On the headset that I use, it seems the lower I talk the better CC responds even if the mic is adjusted properly. But during a race with all the action at times it's hard to talk soft LOL. For me It's a greater experience to run some longer races with 4x fuel and tires and get into the thick of things pit stopping and being able to change strategy on the fly! I never seemed to have the right pre configured strategy set. Thanks for your post. Cheers

clickersnapper01 updated Crew Chief AMS2 Configuration File-All Class and Car Version with a new update entry:

Crew Chief AMS2 Configuration File-All Class and Car Version 2.0 Final

Final version 2.0
Added additional voice commands for: Hud Control, Opponent names, Ignition, Engine start, look left, right, back, car reset to track, wipers cycle, boost, DRS, Brake Bias Front, BB Rear, OBS command change, plus the new video link below for info/help.

Back up your file first! This file supersedes all others you may have found at other sites!
Documents\CrewChiefV4\saved_command_macros.json
rename this download to match default stated above.
This works or will give you an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back