Resource icon

Tracks Oulton Park 1970 1.0 2019-04-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gilles75 submitted a new resource:

Oulton Park 1970 1.0 - Gold Cup time!!!

Oulton Park 1970s style.
Converted from rFactor, now with multi-layered textures.
Great AI and TV cams.
30 pit boxes and a big f*&k off lake to swim in.

PS: don't complain to me if you think it's too bumpy (and it probably is), I added ZERO bumps to this track. This is just the way racing was back in the day, cars got airborne!!!View attachment 299372

Read more about this resource...

Looks good. There seems to be a lack of good 70's tracks, Silverstone and Brands Hatch from that era would be great. It's crazy that you can have all the 70's F1 cars you want, but not the tracks.

Just trying it out and LOVING it.. High speed left hander if you go into the grass, you flip upside down though, even very slow like crawl mode 1st gear. sends you to the shadow realm lol
im not good at screenshots but its repeatable.

Big sweeping left hander after the start finish line, after you go down the hill and to the left. As it straightens out and then onto the high speed left the grass on the left is where it happens towards the curve. Thers a single guy standing out there, just past him,
car just flips over immediately no matter the speed.
Using a lancia delta s4 rally car and its glorious, regular cars are awesome but most wont believe thats how it was lol personally i think cars fly nicely on occasion.
Just letting you know about the missing spot in the track, other than that its really good.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%