F1 2010 Other Teams Don't Like My Comments to the Press!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Why do other teams not like my comments to the press??? I always give positive answers!

I'm in my second season with Lotus and always beat my teammate. No offers except from my own team for a third season. :confused:

me to im in my 3rd season with virgin racing team and i am de first pilot and i win one world championship

LMFAO at this post. It has nothing to do with the post, yet it made me chuckle. oye jorge, te juro q el traductor q estás utilizando no funciona.

Anywho... I think that almost everybody is experiencing the same issue golf; it is one of the oddities of this game. You can pretty much bet to piss someone off no matter what you say. I've reverted to just hitting the 'next' button straight through the post-race interviews. The computer doesn't give a sh_t about my answers, so why should I?

I believe the other teams want you to give bad comments on your car, so they feel you are unhappy with your team and looking for a new one... - If you are positive about your current team, you seem not to be interested in other teams.

br

damien

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back