Other Racing Wheels vs Logitech G25

A

Ariff Roose

• Ariff Roose

Which has the best value for money? Loooking for a very good racing wheel. G25 is expensive and good. Reik Major says that the Momo is good and cheap. So which other racing whell has the best value?

I have a Formula Force EX, it's quite a basic wheel, has 180-200 degrees rotation, has only paddle shifters and 2 pedals, but the FF is quite good in my opinion (I can't really compare it to other wheels though). I think it's a good wheel overall (at least I can live with it), and the best part of it is the price, which is the half of the Momo's.

I bought a Momo for € 80,- and a F430 for € 70,-(in the Netherlands) but I think the F430 is mutch better than the Momo.

I have a Logitech DFP which is a very sound wheel so the Force GT mentioned above by Ivo and James should be very similar as I think it's effectively an updated version. I know our local Game store has it fo £69 so should be available for less online:good:.

I'll be looking to the G27 or Fanatec for my next wheel when I've saved up loads a pounds:).

I had the Momo, a good wheel for a good price, but after 3 years or so one of the pedals broke.
Now I have the G25, and I am very happy with it, never experienced any problems and I have it now for more then 2 years.

The Logitech DFGT gets a lot of praise. I have it myself and it is faster, more precise and with better ffb than the DFP. Pedals not so good but that goes for all low priced wheels I guess.
Pluss loads of buttons on the DFGT.

Have a nice day. :)

• Ariff Roose

All of 'em has paddle shifters right? I also heard the Momo and the G25 has manual semi automatic normal gearbox that just goes up and down (sorry just finished playing golf and tired so I cant explain).:computer:

The G25 has an h-shifter that can be used in sequential (up/down) mode as well. And of course paddles as I believe all the wheels have.
The DFGT have very small paddles but they have an ok feel to them. DFGT also has a sequential stick.

Check them out at the logitech site.

• Ariff Roose

Thanks but I think Ill save up and buy a G25 or a DFGT. specs show that the G25 is best for driving realisticly. But price too high. The DFGT is nice and is almost perfect but doesnt have a 900deg turn angle to angle which takes time to get used to. But I'll settle for these two.:rotfl:

• Ariff Roose

Okay. Thanks! The DFGT looks nice and cool but the G25 looks more proffesional and indeed I will save up to buy the DFGT! Thanks guys!:tongue:

srt says g27 will be out end of september so i suggest you wait for it.

any of you guys use the gt3 rs and clubsport pedals by fanatec? how is it? bad thing i see is it doesnt come with any shifter, right? so what shifter do you guys use?

just looking for my next wheel if my g25 dies.. :)

The Logitech DFGT gets a lot of praise. I have it myself and it is faster, more precise and with better ffb than the DFP. Pedals not so good but that goes for all low priced wheels I guess.
Pluss loads of buttons on the DFGT.

No, Thrustmaster has very nice pedals for their cheap wheels. Even for their GT Experience. The pedals on the Experience (€50) are much better than the DFGT ones..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%