Other Motorsports (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wido Rossen

What about assen?
Many of us are going to assen to see them race.

I'm trying to convince my dad to go to Assen, because I want to go to the Dutch Supercar Challenge as well, but it's a hard job to convince him.

I have some funny pics of how Robert is making fun of Bourdais on the Podium. And Will Power 'lacht zich helemaal kapot' (sorry don't know the English word for that).
And bourdais shouldn't talk, he made a false start:

I've always said Robert is better than mr. max attack. :D

I'm trying to convince my dad to go to Assen, because I want to go to the Dutch Supercar Challenge as well, but it's a hard job to convince him.

I have some funny pics of how Robert is making fun of Bourdais on the Podium. And Will Power 'lacht zich helemaal kapot' (sorry don't know the English word for that).
And bourdais shouldn't talk, he made a false start:

I've always said Robert is better than mr. max attack. :D

show me the funny pics!

here they are.
Especially the last one is funny.

Attachments

• 161870_lat2007070249786_pv.jpg
    161870_lat2007070249786_pv.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 20070701P_0054.jpg
    20070701P_0054.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 20070701P_0055.jpg
    20070701P_0055.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Podiumdiscussion2.jpg
    Podiumdiscussion2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 220
  • 20070701P_0064.jpg
    20070701P_0064.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Wido Rossen

Yeah , Boudais stated that he dislike`s Robert`s drivingstyle.
He thinks it`s to agressive .....
No no Bourdais, your just not as fast as Robert in the wet.

• Baker

Well well

Juan Pablo Montoya has just won his first Nextel Cup Race in the Toyota/Save Mart 350 @ Infineon Raceway after qualified 32 for this race.
he has made history by (if not mistaken) being the furthest back qualified driver to win this road course.
This is his second stock car win as he won the Mexico Bush series race back in February (now both being road courses).
This comes good for him as he had it pretty rough in the last races (Michigan finishing dead last) & as he did came once close to winning @ Atlanta before he scrapped the wall & damaged his handling a bit & thus ruined his chances.

Senor
JPM hasn't come close to winning on an oval, and I predict he won't this year unless it is another fuel mileage thing like Sears Point. Oops, sorry, Infineon Raceway, makes me want to puke, IT'S FRICKIN' SEARS POINT, DAMNIT. Sorry for the rant.

Baker

lol
np mate
but i think he will
he did had a good car @ atlanta.....& in loudon happy hour i think he did prove fast.....but he can't be consistent yet....
so it's still a long journey for him.....but i do think he will......maybe @ indy where he knows the track a bit already......but it's still a long way to go :)

• Baker

lol
np mate
but i think he will
he did had a good car @ atlanta.....& in loudon happy hour i think he did prove fast.....but he can't be consistent yet....
so it's still a long journey for him.....but i do think he will......maybe @ indy where he knows the track a bit already......but it's still a long way to go :)

Indy? Maybe, I would agree that is probably his best shot. Problem is the Dodge AND I don't think he has figured out how to adjust a tin top yet to get consistency for a full race. One more thing, it don't pay nothin to win happy hour:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back