osw set up help please

hi
im stuck on how to get the osw kit working. i plug the usb and comes up with a basic calibration option without the extra ffb details.
I have loaded the granite software and comes up with all sorts of faults I guess there are setting that need to be applied. Theres something about a mmos file hex and convert dfu which I haven't a clue..
think I just need that file to work with and get the ffb option in the game controller menu?

I'm really stuck its been sat the the box for months now spent too much time on my own trying to work it out.

please anyone?

yes its now on there now cheers for that got there in the end!
Theres a green tick in mmos devices settings from here I don't know what to punch in the details.
I go on the the game controller and see the calibration set up and something is not right as the cross jumps at a slight touch is this something to do with cpr numbers?

Upvote 0
yes its now on there now cheers for that got there in the end!
Theres a green tick in mmos devices settings from here I don't know what to punch in the details.
I go on the the game controller and see the calibration set up and something is not right as the cross jumps at a slight touch is this something to do with cpr numbers?
In the mmos have you clicked on the button to "Centre Steering and Save Offset"

Upvote 0
well it still aint working, gone through all motor config in granity and when it comes to finalising the motor would be spinning constantly lol don't think thats suppose to happen.
setpoint input from serial to pulse width modulation is where I'm in trouble I think when in pwm It doesn't allow me to reset setpoint but I can change the increments to the pint where I can stop the wheel spinning but still not right.
hey James yes I tried ticking that centre steering but nothing happens, is that for steering stop as I don't have any.

will give it one more shot over the weekend or might just sell it on...

cheers guys

Upvote 0
yeh dummy me there was one tick box I missed somewhere in drive function, so now it finds its set point in pwm.
ffb is a beast lol
just needs tuning up in the games now. I have race room, assetto corsa and rfactor2 trying to find a decent base line set up.
cheers guys

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back