OSR Super Sport Triple Monitor Stand

I'm planning to buy the plans for OSR's super Sport triple monitor stand https://opensimracing.com/collections/monitor-stand-plans/products/heavy-duty-monitor-wood-plans
And also their Indy/F1 rig

I have sent a few Facebook messages and an email over the last couple of weeks and haven't had a response. This makes me a little hesitant to purchase given that it is mentioned the plans are sent manually.
The main thing I want to know is if using 17mm plywood would work with the monitor stand and how much would I need. I'd really like a photo or two of one that someone has built as well, or at least some assurances from someone that it's been built and works well.

I'll have access to a large CNC router soon so I can have everything cut for me for free. If anyone can recommend a different rig over the one I've chosen, I'm interested to hear others thoughts.

I'm planning to buy the plans for OSR's super Sport triple monitor stand https://opensimracing.com/collections/monitor-stand-plans/products/heavy-duty-monitor-wood-plans
And also their Indy/F1 rig

I have sent a few Facebook messages and an email over the last couple of weeks and haven't had a response. This makes me a little hesitant to purchase given that it is mentioned the plans are sent manually.
The main thing I want to know is if using 17mm plywood would work with the monitor stand and how much would I need. I'd really like a photo or two of one that someone has built as well, or at least some assurances from someone that it's been built and works well.

I'll have access to a large CNC router soon so I can have everything cut for me for free. If anyone can recommend a different rig over the one I've chosen, I'm interested to hear others thoughts.
Just for anyone else also having trouble getting in contact with OSR, I just found out that the person that runs it is very ill which is why there is no response.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years