30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Osella PA 21/s
Track: Prato-Short
Weather: 50% wet

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (8 laps) + feature race (16 laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]237[/signuplist]

Results here

Runtime error for me just as I was finishing the race. And that's why rain isn't used much, even though it feels great to drive in :frown:
Apologies to everyone else affected. It was kinda expected, but myself and several others figured it was worth the shot.

EDIT: bah, too sarcastic and condescending, sorry.

Anyway, yeah, please try not to use that kind of language in any future events. Sort it out politely after the race, in-game or in the forum. If you can't, you can always report the incident to a member of racing staff, and it will get looked into.

I overestimated your exit speed from the pits, and the amount of grip. By the time I realized I'll slide into you, and pressed Esc, it was too late. I'm sorry about that, especially since I was telling others to try and be careful.

The only good thing that happend during the whole event was that I beaten my Pb time :D giving me P4 on the grid.

Race 1 a few people spun in t3, one I couldn't avoid (he spun backwards back on track) and hit him hard.

In race 2 in t5 I tried to pass someone driving slower on the inside. That didn't work and I hit him and we spun off. I don't know who it was, but my apologies. After several rounds and off track time, my helmet got dirty and in the dark I pushed the wrong button (k), steering wheel and pedals stopt working :mad:.

All in all, like Daniel said, practice was the best part of the week. Oh and qualifing :tongue:

Better luck next time.

Somebody got the replay from race 1? My netkar crashed and I would like to see who took down half the people in the leading group.

Second race was the netcode going mad again, no further comment, frapsed it here:

First race was ok - well someone took out a few of us at the start, but besides that. The rain is fun and challenging.
In race two I had forgot to start the engine so somone behind me couldn't avoid smashing into me sr. about that.

My game crashed too at 6th lap and i left...Why we got this problem guys?it was servers fault? Anyway,these races wasnt as good as i expected,many netcode-lag issues and this bad language ruined everything. Thats why i say to race more than one at week,because many times the race that we wait for a week going so bad and we have to wait another one week...

I think the outbreak of invective is because of the effort/reward equation on a track like this where that last tenth takes hours of practice to achieve a good grid position and only a moment to lose due to contact. I was slow off the line in race 1 as the car ahead didn't move on the green.Then going into the t1 right hander the road/race line funnels down and the guys on the left move right and vice versa.I was looking right as we entered this cnr to make sure to give anyone there racing room but still made contact as someone came over to the left. I'm willing to put my t1 contact down to a racing incident now, but at the time I was furious and drove fast and angry for the rest of the race before spinning in the hairpin and, stuck in the middle of the road, couldn't get out of the way of someone coming through.
Anyway, there was loads of carnage again in race 2...I saw a green car rolling and spiking into the road in t2 for no apparent reason? My lockup felt like the join lag you get when someone jumps onto the server where the screen locks for a second then comes back in. I noticed a slow down in fps and a stutter as I came through the last cnr on lap 6 and this continued into t2 and then just locked up completedly....hasn't happened before so I'm guessing it was the rain. Rolling start from here on in?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%