Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

its all ok now.. DON'T PANIC... i have sorted myself.
there must be something in a commonmaps.mas in the main locations folder must have been overwriting your better racegroove texture so I reinstalled commonmaps from a default install and all OK now looks a lot better. so one of many mods i have on at some stage must have over written the better commonmaps at some stage on on install.... the perils of just straight rFactor conversions i guess... i ended up with crap rFactor racegroove texture in there.

Para quem gosta aqui esta o Spotter para GSC Extreme..

Instalar e depois ir na pasta "SpotterAddon" e executar o "SpotterConfig.exe".. vai abrir uma tela e no item "Active Soundpack" colocar na guia o arquivo "BRDev ElectricBrain" (para aqueles que estão acostumados com o rfactor este é o tradutor) ou "Pt_Br" (é a tradução do spotter ingles completo)... boa sorte...

http://www.4shared.com/rar/BgJY2wUKba/SpotterPlugin_217.html

yes it was the racegroove. As i didn't have a nice looking racegroove into & out of the corners as per the standard tracks. (refer to my 1st pic, it was using some old rfactor texture for the racegroove / racing line... whatever you want to call it)

I don't know anything about track building but i think there must be some sort of hierarchy for textures, as i installed this track into a clean install and the result was the track had a nice looking racegroove as per standard GSCE tracks. so upon comparinf differences between a clean install and my install with all mods and extra tracks ect the first thing i noticed was a different size in the file called commonmaps.mas

So i copied the clean install common maps into the install that had the old texture being used and after doing so the track had the better looking racegroove.

it now looks like this
properestorilline_zpsca01338a.png

So what i have learnt is that copying in a commonmaps.mas file that comes from rFactor converted tracks/mods may well be ruining textures on new tracks.

think twice people before allowing files to be overwritten from old track conversions....

Hey guys....I couldn't get this track to work. I downloaded the replaced SCN files with the ones Kieth posted above....and it still won't load. I took the two that came with the track and stuck them off to the side and put the two new SCN files in the correct file....and it still hangs on loading?

Anyone else have that problem with this track?

Welber, thank you for this. May I suggest to upload the resource to the "resources section" of this site? 4shared likes to spam, and I doubt everyone knows bugmenot.com (to avoid logins).
Welber, obrigado. Posso sugerir que faça o upload deste recurso para a "seção de recursos" deste site? 4shared usa teus dados para spam, e não creio que todo mundo conheça o bugmenot.com (para não precisar logar).
Abraços

My updated setting for Logitech DFGT with -50% FFB in game, on medium forces

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=6000.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

I believe this is from the BTCC track pack; did you make any improvements to it, or are you uploading "as is" please? If the grip has been improved, I'll download it. :)

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Super Formula 2013 - Single seaters for GSC

I have converted this rfactor mod to GSC Extreme, and with the original creators permission I can now release on RD.

So many thanks to Luthien and his team for allowing me to convert,modify and then release this for GSC.

CREDITS FOR ORIGINAL RFACTOR MOD

Modeling,Physics,Manager: L.Remillia
PhysicsAdviser:Emilia Petrarca,Miura Azusa
Sound file supplier: C3-R2
ModelingAdviser:Hikonyan@rFS

After conversion I have enabled realfeel in the mod, also changed some physics parameters to work...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back