8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Would have loved to join this event.......However, I'm waiting for a new sensor to arrive from Germany for my clubsport pedals after they broke on Sunday, grrr. Hoping it will arrive soon, but fanatec aren't renowned for their speed in customer service, lol.

Have fun guys.

Okay guys, I havent really driven in 3 months due to a leg problem and never on NKPro race, newbury is new as is the ossela apart from a few laps :) But I was thinking might be fun :p

You happy for me to jump in, gonna be way slow and prob crash out heheheh :) Plus never tried to join a server on NKP before, any tips or how to?

Okay guys, I havent really driven in 3 months due to a leg problem and never on NKPro race, newbury is new as is the ossela apart from a few laps :) But I was thinking might be fun :p

You happy for me to jump in, gonna be way slow and prob crash out heheheh :) Plus never tried to join a server on NKP before, any tips or how to?

Heya Brian, sounds like you'll be joining me at the back then :tongue: :welcome:

Joining a server is the same as any other game. Click on multiplayer, find the RD server, click on join, type in the password, and you're good to go.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back