Track: Laguna Seca (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2x15 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Osella skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Kevin Leu.

Sign-up list:

1. Senad Subasic
  2. Sérgio Marques
  3. Daniel Ouff
  4. Krzysztof Bozko
  5. Andrew Scott
  6. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  7. Kevin Leu
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Sorry to do this at the last minute guys but I gotta pull out of this one, I have a very early morning start on Thursday, I have to chauffeur my daughter to a job interview, so staying up till 5am is not a good thing.
Was soooo looking forward to this too, even got into the 1:18s :)

Have a good race all

Yeah, I think we're in trouble... :eek: Congrats Kevin

Was tricky for me, didn't find the car as easy to control as usual. I remember Aosta in the rain being easier to handle :D

Daniel in race 1 was faster, but was behind me for some reason. I was very slow on the exit of the last corner, so he had no trouble passing there. I was surprised when I managed to stay close for a whole lap :eek:. He went wide later, and I got by.

Race 2, horrible start, so decided to move to the left, not to get in anyone's way. I rubbed against the pit wall a bit, got some damage. Luckily, got caught up with some mayhem up front, and was sent to pits, so I didn't have to suffer with a damaged car for half a race :D

A couple of spins, one pit for damage, not my best effort. But yeah, it was a nice combo if I do say so myself :tongue:

Cheers all, see you next week I hope :thanks:

You have to click in the option "Text Results" and it will show, then you exported it to a text file.

Then I open it in Excel, arrange the look of it and put it as image.

In HTML file it would be better because when you click on the driver name you can see all his lap times, but I think like this for now is alright.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back