Osella @ Aviano Full GP - Wednesday May 23rd 2012

netkar_osella.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Osella PA/21s
Track: Aviano Full GP
Weather: dry (race 1), 40% wet (race 2)
Osella skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
19:10 GMT: Qualification 1
19:30 GMT: Race 1 (15 laps)
20:50 GMT: Qualification 2
20:10 GMT: Race 2 (40% wet, 13 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Samuel Fuller
  2. Jorge Alves
  3. Rupe Wilson
  4. Rodrigo Suardi
  5. Knut Omdal Tveito
  6. Senad Subasic
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results Here

I am not fully sure if i can join tonight. Will sign up late when I can. Was great fun last week so I am in need of another evening like that :)

If I don't install the skinpack, does that mean you can't enter the server?

Forum back up just in time for me to post the results :)

Results Here

That race 2 was one of the best races I had :)

I feared I put too much rain at first, slicks at 40%, was scary. But all was well, and it was very close and clean for the first 5 laps. Then I went wide into the sand, and lost everyone :(. Glad you guys kept at it, looked like fun :)

Running solo from then on, but loved it anyway! Modulating the brake and throttle, and ending up with lovely slides through corners, really good fun :D
Must remember this combo for the future.

Thanks to everyone that joined :thumbsup:

That was a great battle with Rodrigo and Samuel. It seems my car was setup differently than their cars so I was struggling off the exit of the slow corners but seemed to gain in some of the quicker corners.

I was particularly pleased with the netcode. I haven't driven netkar in quite a while since I did the Vintage race last week and I experienced none of the problems I did in the past. I was actually able to race closely with drivers from europe where as with the last build my car would run wide in a corner even tho I kept it tight and hit the driver next to me. I was actually able to rub fenders with Rodrigo at the exit of a corner where as in the past it would have knocked me off track without coming close to touching.

Great to know the netcode has improved. :)

Big thanks to Senad for running the club races for so long and to everyone who shows up for them. :)

Well even though it was tough, very tough i had a big smile on my face, i really enjoyed that... my pace was slow to start but it has potential.
The feel i get through my whell is just the best....
it going to be a steep learning curve but i think worht it ... see you guys soon:)

lOOk out for a bit of RETRO ACTION...:D.. im thinking Monday night maybe setup a server ....will keep you posted:)..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back