Osella @ Aosta sportint - Wednesday October 3rd 2012

netkar_osella.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Osella PA/21s
Track: Aosta sportint
Weather: dry
Osella skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
19:10 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Race (30 laps) mandatory pit stop

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Samuel Fuller
  3. Stefan Mizzi
  4. Maciej Dolinski
  5. Daniel Petko
  6. Adam Farmer
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Bad luck for me today. Really wanted to finish this one (great cobination of track and car) but my gf asked me something, I turned and crashed into wall. Now excuse me, I'm going to have a fight with her and listen that it was all my fault :whistling:

Bad luck for me today. Really wanted to finish this one (great cobination of track and car) but my gf asked me something, I turned and crashed into wall. Now excuse me, I'm going to have a fight with her and listen that it was all my fault :whistling:

Daniel,

I'm really sorry mate for that touch! I did touch you a little bit didn't I? It was a great battle and fun until then :( Then I saw you 5 seconds behind and hoped you would pick us up again but instead vanished.....guess that's when the gf lost your concentration.

Anyway. see ye next time.

No problem Stefan, it's tricky corner and maybe I had different breaking point then you. You pushed me and I had to go to pit earlier due to vibration caused by slipped tyres. I wanted to catch you but you were pretty fast and then the accident...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back