Osella @ Aosta gsport - wednesday March 16th 2011

Bjorn, maybe this would be a good first track to test a wet race on? I did some laps in full heavy rain, with lightning, and the track looks spectacular! Maybe one race dry and one wet?
Just a suggestion.:tongue:

Looks like not a huge amount of interest for Aosta, dommage! It's a really challenging track and a masterpiece of the Kunos imagination! Will be fun anyway with a grid of 6 or more.

That's great Bjorn thanks!:D

Just got done with some laps on full rain and played a little with the setup. I'm just beginning to see the full potential of what Netkar is, despite all the bugs, it's truly amazing how much grip information on track!!! This could really spice up the NGP too I think.

Only problem I've found, not a lot of literature out there on how to make wet setups, as this is the only game with a "true" wet track (in my opinion) Simbin wet is not at all the same. So it's trail and error I guess.

I would imagine softer springs and less camber would be good?

Full wet I guess so far around 1,38ish. Still playing with setups...not easy!!!!

Thought I'd mention, Make sure you have the right track GSPORT. Aosta has some many configurations and you can easily run the wrong track :p Not that I did that! :redface:

:) Thanks. I didn't realize we were doing wet. That's exciting. And I've heard rumors of nasty storms developing at Spa!

I was practicing the right track, thankfully. When I went into the game and saw all the Aosta tracks, I popped on here to make sure which one. What a beautiful and challenging track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back