Resource icon

Misc OSD Mod (non-transparent) 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

OSD Mod (non-transparent) - this mod gives you several different options for your OSD to be displayed

Hello guys and thanks for checking out his mod.

This OSD mod gives you several different options how your OSD is going to be displayed.

I tried to create a mod like I did for F1 2015 it may differ and this time transparent and non-transparent are split due to possible future versions and filesize.

View attachment 208747
View attachment 208748

Make sure to...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 349663

Hey, is it possible to display the DRS info in the cockpit view? The peep sound is so bad: /

Hey, is it possible to display the DRS info in the cockpit view? The peep sound is so bad: /
Hm, not in this mod, I'm afraid. I have not found any links to camera views, so it could be found at camera files which I suspect to be in the cars erp packs which would mean the game may would not save anymore.
But that's guessing at the moment, I'll see if I can check it out deeper under the week.

But shouldn't there be an LED on the steering wheel for DRS info? Mercedes has it on the left side.

• Deleted member 349663

Hm, not in this mod, I'm afraid. I have not found any links to camera views, so it could be found at camera files which I suspect to be in the cars erp packs which would mean the game may would not save anymore.
But that's guessing at the moment, I'll see if I can check it out deeper under the week.

But shouldn't there be an LED on the steering wheel for DRS info? Mercedes has it on the left side.

OK thanks to you first for the fast answer :) And with the steering wheel I check this out .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back