Oschersleben

Tracks Oschersleben 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There should't be any wall when you remove the chicane fix, there is just small hidden mesh where those red plastic bars are, but it shouldn't stop the car. I tried to fix AI line as well for GP layout (other layouts don't have chicane barriers), but I have tested it only with some touring cars, maybe some faster cars still have problems there but I am not very good at setting AI, I do tracks primarily for multiplayer use :) What car are you using there?
i tried it with GT3 cars and DTM 2018 cars.
I removed that chicanefix kn5 and the tyre wall is still there. Weird :(
I'll check again

Last edited:
i tried it with GT3 cars and DTM 2018 cars.
I removed that chicanefix kn5 and the tyre wall is still there. Weird :(

It appears that I made a mistake at exporting objects and those tires are in base kn5 file as well, I will fix it as soon as I will have some time for it, and will try to do something with the AI line as well...

It appears that I made a mistake at exporting objects and those tires are in base kn5 file as well, I will fix it as soon as I will have some time for it, and will try to do something with the AI line as well...
Thank you for looking at this. I like this track a lot and how it looks as you've brought it to AC. I'm hoping to race on it a lot once you can fix that tyre wall.

Thanks again.

Oh, and BTW, i tried out your Pau - really really nice!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%