Oschersleben the unforgiving

12-21-2014 1-14-46 AM.png

I raced online last night on ADAC 2014 kept finding myself missing corners after corners,
I started to dislike this track that somehow in GTR2 was one of my favorite. Maybe its the car... i am not sure but something happened.

So of course after a couple of round online and seeing @James Nance pulling some 1:26 during quali and probably in race vs me who could barely pull a 1:27 ( rarely ) , i decided to go race with Ai on that track to chill out, or maybe i just needed to win at something :p

I then realized that this track is the first one in the championship, So what the heck? let just do a championship instead:thumbsup:.

So i start the championship with Adaptive AI and right away during practice something weird was going on, All i could manage to do was some 1:29 and could not even break the 1:28 somehow ... meanwhile the AI is doing 1:24!?!
So i'm getting mad... :confused:again.
I decided to go on the leaderboard to check it out.
So we got a guy at #1 that is doing 1:25:582 and the
#12 guy is at 1:38:330.

So i jump in the leaderboard, And after only two try i am in the 1:27 again and doing it consistently....
Finished the night with a 1m 26.886 ( and no James i don't need to see your 1:25 on there ;))

So here if my question ( Yes this post has a point, i ain't just ranting.. Although i do tend to do that a lot )
Is there a difference in the game between Championship vs the leaderBoard with the car?
Or was i having a brain freeze and simply couldn't pull it together in the championship (probably):thumbsdown:.

Last edited:
LB challenges are done with optimal settings, optimal brake temps, optimal tire temps, optimal track temps, optimal grip levels. In championship mode the these values vary brake/tire temps you can control yourself to some extend, but the track temp and grip level will be very different to the LB settings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%