WIP Osaka Loop (Hanshin Line)

I looked up realistic glare/bloom models and they said it's got a primary term of cube falloff with angle so I figured you knew what you were doing :p

Using realistic glare textures means you can just adjust the brightness of the source by distance and it'll 'shrink' as appropriate for what's behind it whereas the actual optical effects stay the same (correct) size. Sounds good to me...

Errrr, hmmm.

I'll have to read up about glare/bloom stuff then, I wonder why they have a cube falloff then.

From what I understood it was all in the lens/receiver, so I guess maybe it's another function altogether which is more to do with dispersal of coincident light rays inside lenses themselves, so volumetric type considerations rather than square ones.

Hmmmm

Dave

I've not done much with it for months as I've been busy with work.

I'm going back to working on my Leeds Loops course I think. Smaller scope = more likely to get finished this century :D

Dave

That looks great.

I'd be more than happy to help you get it into Racer, as I'm sure a few others would be.

Do you have the full project in Max yet? I'm assuming so as you've exported it to Assetto Corsa?

If so then a chunk of the hard work is done.

How many textures are there in the tracks texture folder?

Cheers

Dave

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%