WIP OS Hażlach, 36 Barbórka cieszyńska

I put new screens on first page of this thread. Enjoy and please wait for download link to WIP track!

Unbelievable! Incredible! :eek:

Funny how just earlier today I was wondering about RBR tracks and your track came to my mind. I have fell in love with eastern European tarmac and I've never had the opportunity to drive RBR Czech tracks so your track is like a dream come true for me. Outstanding work! :thumb:

;) To be exact - this track is located in Poland - not far from Czech Republic anyway, but still... :D

Yeah, my bad, I was bit unclear. :redface: I knew that - but now having read my post again, I basically said that this is from Czech. Ofcourse I meant the RBR Czech online plugin, not the country itself. I shouldn't write when being too enthusiastic. :D

Getting better and better. I think the road is just a little bit too bumpy and has wrong profile angles in some places. I believe you are going to finish pacenotes too?
Also - I guess the "collision.dds" should be 100% transparent?
Anyway, good work, keep building :)

Excellent work! Very bumpy in places. But I watched one Honda Civic onboard from Youtube and it was also all over the place bouncing back and forth. :D Suspension setup must be tweaked quite much, but still, no problems.

The mud is nice addition... It is slippery as hell. 10 centimetres on the wrong line and you're sliding fully sideways. Not so nice on tarmac. :cool: I also like the surroundings. Very nice transformations from totally open field to forest with bushes. Good FPS too.

I don't know how it was in finale, some mine thinks:
First, it very epic long track - great!, but or not to be better start with shorter track, something like shakedown, on this you can try all method what you can used in future... (I have a bad experience with it, now i mus recreate from 0, my Verkiai track. Because, when I start don't know to much, and make more mistakes in modeling...)
Next I recommended make track with 2 m panel long, it let make better car physics on the road.
Any way, with this project I am quite fascinated...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%