OS Explorer

i have been having this problem for some months now and it would happen every 2 days or so. but now it is happening more often and is starting to affect my online racing so its time to fix it.
i tried googling the error but am getting lots of different fixes so am asking here :wink2:

my specs are fine, i have duel core and 4gb ram.

it is totaly random, it manily does it when i`m browsing an open window but recently it does it when i`m playing racing games

I think I have the same problem as you nigel. Running a quad core on 3gb ram. And mine is random but as my first post said it did it alot on the downloads page. gona try that Hard drive thing on mine so thanks fot that dan :good:

Have you tried doing a scan disk check?

Right click the drive then properties; Second tab (tools) click "Check now" Then on Error checking tool (first). Select the first option i "automaticly fix system errors" If it ask you to do it on the next reboot, then do so.

Might not fix it, but worth a try.

I've only got experience with 32b Vista so never experienced this problem, so just throwing up idea's.

It's more likely a problem with one of the Vista services that are running causing this problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%