1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original UiData

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gabry_R, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Gabry_R

Gabry_R

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey, I'm asking for your help here guys.

I made the mistake of installing the uiData mod that you can find here on RD, but it messed up my game(it now crashes every time I start a race). I forgot to backup my uiData folder before installing it though, so I can't really fix it in any way.

Since I'd rather not do a clean install of the game cause 've installed a lot of mods, and my internet is really slow, could someone please upload and share privately his original uiData folder for me to download?

You'd do me a huge favor!
    Thanks in advance

2. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    Simply run Gsync. It will delete the mod UI and restore the original UI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gabry_R

Gabry_R

Ratings:
    +2
    Where exactly is it found?

I've installed the game through Steam if that makes any difference.

4. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +205
    What I would do is cut/paste the UI Folder, then right click on Game in Steam, go to properties, then local files, then verify game files. That should get it back for you

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gabry_R

Gabry_R

Ratings:
    +2
    That worked! Thank you so much! :D

The game keeps crashing when I start the race though, so probably it wasn't up to the UI...could it be the sweetFX pack by Reiza? I'd installed those two mods together.

6. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +205
    I don't know anything about SweetFX to be honest so I don't know if that would cause a crash or not. Does it do on a vanilla car/track combo (cars and tracks that came with the game) or are you using mods?

7. Gabry_R

Gabry_R

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah I was purposely using standard cars and tracks for testing.

Uninstalled SweetFX but I still have the same issue

Only thing that could come to my mind is that the ui somehow messed up with the spotter addon, since I read in the ui thread that there was a guy who had my same problem after installing the ui and then it came down to the spotter...I'll try uninstalling that haha

EDIT: it worked! Well there must be an incompatibility between the two...argh it's a hard choice! Do you know of any way of racing with different types of cars without the ui mod?
    And thank you so much for your help!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  8. Dave R

Dave R

Ratings:
    +205
    With no offense to Reiza, I've always used the UI instead of their setup. I installed the spotter app and uninstalled it. I'd much rather have the simpler UI than someone telling me my tires are dirty 1000 times per lap lol.

9. Gabry_R

Gabry_R

Ratings:
    +2
    Haha fair enough.
    Also, I can't seem to find the "Graphical Steering Wheel Range" slider with the modified UI, is it even there?