Original UiData

Hey, I'm asking for your help here guys.

I made the mistake of installing the uiData mod that you can find here on RD, but it messed up my game(it now crashes every time I start a race). I forgot to backup my uiData folder before installing it though, so I can't really fix it in any way.

Since I'd rather not do a clean install of the game cause 've installed a lot of mods, and my internet is really slow, could someone please upload and share privately his original uiData folder for me to download?

You'd do me a huge favor!
Thanks in advance

What I would do is cut/paste the UI Folder, then right click on Game in Steam, go to properties, then local files, then verify game files. That should get it back for you
That worked! Thank you so much! :D

The game keeps crashing when I start the race though, so probably it wasn't up to the UI...could it be the sweetFX pack by Reiza? I'd installed those two mods together.

I don't know anything about SweetFX to be honest so I don't know if that would cause a crash or not. Does it do on a vanilla car/track combo (cars and tracks that came with the game) or are you using mods?

I don't know anything about SweetFX to be honest so I don't know if that would cause a crash or not. Does it do on a vanilla car/track combo (cars and tracks that came with the game) or are you using mods?
Yeah I was purposely using standard cars and tracks for testing.

Uninstalled SweetFX but I still have the same issue

Only thing that could come to my mind is that the ui somehow messed up with the spotter addon, since I read in the ui thread that there was a guy who had my same problem after installing the ui and then it came down to the spotter...I'll try uninstalling that haha

EDIT: it worked! Well there must be an incompatibility between the two...argh it's a hard choice! Do you know of any way of racing with different types of cars without the ui mod?
And thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
With no offense to Reiza, I've always used the UI instead of their setup. I installed the spotter app and uninstalled it. I'd much rather have the simpler UI than someone telling me my tires are dirty 1000 times per lap lol.

With no offense to Reiza, I've always used the UI instead of their setup. I installed the spotter app and uninstalled it. I'd much rather have the simpler UI than someone telling me my tires are dirty 1000 times per lap lol.
Haha fair enough.
Also, I can't seem to find the "Graphical Steering Wheel Range" slider with the modified UI, is it even there?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back