F1 2013 Original language_eng.ing file

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
He doesn't need a big patch, if he needs one file then he gets one file.

If he's modded the game then a lesson has been learned about making backups before modding.

I don't want to be cruel, but we can't have links to original games files posted in the forum. What course of action others take is up to them.

So I recommended the official way of doing it :)

Cheers

Last edited:
He doesn't need a big patch, if he needs one file then he gets one file.s
When he changes from his native language to english, he gets all the files he does not have. And there are more than the language file in english (Or do you think a language file changes the audio, too?).

I don't want to be cruel ... but better get your information right.

Also: Steam deletes the previous language based files, so it replaces them completely. Means: Switching back to his native language would result in a further download.

Just for your information.

P.S.: If you can't have original game files posted in the forum, why do people have backups in their mods' download?

Thanks for the information.

Nothing has changed, and I am not getting in to that old debate about what files are distributed within mods.

I am simply stating that direct links to external downloads containing original files are not allowed on the forum.

hello, can you send me that language file, please, I need that file when I download crack the game

Topluluk Doğrulandı küçültme

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%