Resource icon

Skins "ORECA LMP2" SKIN PACK for "Endurance Pack." 2.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ace King submitted a new resource:

"ORECA-07 LMP2" SKIN PACK Addon for "Endurance Pack" - S397 Oreca LMP2 SKIN-PKG

This Skin Pack will provide you a total of "33" AI opponents. :)

"Categories"
IMSA 2018 and Le Mans 24h 2018
"Opponent Filters"
IMSA 2018, Le Mans 24h 2018, LMP2 Oreca 07 Pack

Unzip and then place the rfcmp files into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install them.

HUGE CREDITS to Studio 397 for this awesome Endurance Pack.

FULL CREDITS to these awesome talented painters:
Bears, Gamers, Emilien, Highlandwalker, Ned52, Spadon,
SamtheStupid, and Virus Racing Designs....

Read more about this resource...

So I downloaded the mod and placed the folder in my packagessection but when I got to the launcher it is not showing up as a thing I have installed.help please. Looks like a really good mod though.

So I downloaded the mod and placed the folder in my packagessection but when I got to the launcher it is not showing up as a thing I have installed.help please. Looks like a really good mod though.
After you download the Oreca RFCMP file then you must extract the RFCMP file from it's 7-zip package. Now place the RFCMP file into your rFactor 2 "Packages" directory. Startup your rFactor 2 launcher and click on the "Content" icon (2nd icon) then look for the Oreca_07_LMP2_2017 v1.70 and click on it, now click on the "Install" button at the bottom left side to complete the install. Hope this helps!

that is helpful however i'm running into the problem that the RFCMP file in the folder is not able to open as an archive according to 7zip. i've tried redownloading but its still not working. thanks for helping out if you cant tell i'm quite new to this.

Hi,

If it isn't too much of a hassle for you I'd be very happy to have them separate

:) Thanks for your response
In this skin pack the "IMSA 2018" has 10 cars that is considered to be in the DPi category which is actually a division of the "LMP2" so would you prefer them included as part of the LMP2's or a seperate category listed as "DPi"?

[In this skin pack i determined the following]
LMP1 = 10 cars by "name" only.
LMP2 = 13 cars
LMP2 (DPi) = 10 cars

Last edited:
In this skin pack the "IMSA 2018" has 10 cars that is considered to be in the DPi category which is actually a division of the "LMP2" so would you prefer them included as part of the LMP2's or a seperate category listed as "DPi"?

[In this skin pack i determined the following]
LMP1 = 10 cars by "name" only.
LMP2 = 15 cars
LMP2 (DPi) = 10 cars
I would personally prefer them seperate

NOTE: I prefer to keep my updates to a minimum for the convenience to everyone so my next update would become available when Studio 397 brings out another update that would break this pack or several new LMP2's are made available by our painters! I would then consider your suggestion to be added in my future update for this skin pack but "Only" if you increase my rating from 4 to 5 stars! :D

NOTE: I prefer to keep my updates to a minimum for the convenience to everyone so my next update would become available when Studio 397 brings out another update that would break this pack or several new LMP2's are made available by our painters! I would then consider your suggestion to be added in my future update for this skin pack but "Only" if you increase my rating from 4 to 5 stars! :D
Tried to do that already but I can't change it :(, maybe I can when there's a new update?

But that'd be great anyway, thanks a lot. I'll try to increase my rating by then :)

Ace King updated "ORECA LMP2" SKIN PACK for "Endurance Pack." with a new update entry:

S397 Oreca LMP2 1.76

This Update Fix was necessary due to S397 recent update which broke this pack.

This Skin Pack now provides you with a total of "35" AI opponents. :)

Opponent Filters improved & renamed
NOTE: "Sub-Categories" listed under Oreca /Oreca 07 Skin Pack"

SUB-CATEGORIES:
IMSA 2018 and Le Mans 24h 2018
OPPONENT FILTERS:
IMSA 2018 Pack, Le Mans 24h 2018 Pack, LMP2 Oreca 07 Pack

Place the RFCMP file into your rFactor2/Packages directory then go in game to install it.

HUGE CREDITS to Studio 397 for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
In today's new Oracle07 release "1.76" i added a new "LMP2 Pack" opponent filter as your request to provide you with only LMP2 opponents. This will give you "13" LMP2 AI opponents to race against.

Note: It's best to first select a LMP2 car and then proceed to your Opponent filters and make sure only the "LMP2 Pack" filter is selected which will provide you with only LMP2 opponents. Good luck, have fun. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%