Oreca 07 (LMP2) #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20

Skins Oreca 07 (LMP2) #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
haasje33 submitted a new resource:

Oreca 07 #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20 - The 2019-20 Racing Team Nederland WEC LMP2 car

As I've recently started racing in rFactor 2, I've redone my LMP2 skin for the #29 Racing Team Nederland car for the Oreca 07 (which is the real car for this livery).

This is the version with the logos for Le Mans, I'll probably release an update with versions for both Le Mans and the regular WEC season.
  • Even more detail
  • All sponsor logos (except for 1)
  • All logos are HD, some replicated from scratch

View attachment 358613
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Update coming soon!
I will release an update for this livery very soon, including:
  • The missing sponsor logos on the rear end of the car (Jansen-Dongen)
  • Minor differences between game and real car (like Jumbo.com above the number plates)
  • An optional version for the regular WEC season (DHL sponsoring on the number plates)

haasje33 updated Oreca 07 #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20 with a new update entry:

V1.1 released

Probably the final version, containing the following tweaks:
  • Added the missing Jansen-Dongen logos on the rear
  • Fixed the Luiten logo on the rear wing
  • Fixed the position of the driver names
  • Fixed the position of the Jumbo.com logo beneath the mirrors
  • Added a version with correct number plates for the regular WEC season
To use the version with regular WEC number plates, select the car, go into Tuning and change version "alt" to alt_WEC at the bottom of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

haasje33 updated Oreca 07 (LMP2) #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20 with a new update entry:

Update V1.2 released

This update contains:
  • Removed the WEC logo above the P2 logo on the front
  • Regular WEC number plates (DHL sponsoring) is now the default variant
  • Added 4 variants for the livery, not only letting you choose between the number plates for the regular WEC season or specifically for the 24h of Le Mans, but also letting you choose optimized versions when not using the position lights (number plates are bigger)
File name​

haasje33 updated Oreca 07 (LMP2) #29 Racing Team Nederland 2019-20 with a new update entry:

Changelog V1.3

I wasn't entirely happy with the shapes on the shark fin, so I improved those. Because the position lights are activated by default on AI cars, I've removed the variants with the big number plates.

Before installing the update, make sure you DELETE ALL FILES in "<Steam directory>\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Oreca_07_LMP2_2017\Giedo van der Garde".
If you don't delete the files, the updated skin won't appear!

I also made a version with start number 30 and red mirrors, so I could race alongside the #29. If anyone's interested I'll upload it.

Always nice to have the option. Maybe not #30 because that's the Duqueine Engineering car. #21, #24 or #27 are all unused at Le Mans 2019 though.

But hey, I'm being fussy. By all means upload it, more skins is always better.

I will release my new WEC/Le Mans number plate template shortly and over the next few days, I will update all of my skins with the new number plates. All of my skins will be optimized to be used without position lights.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%