Resource icon

Skins Orange Honda McLaren 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
bonnejv submitted a new resource:

Orange Honda McLaren - Orange Honda Mclaren skin for F1 2014

Welcome to my first F1 2014 skin!

First of all I want to thank Needforspeedgamer to use his Orange McLaren skin to redesign it into this.
It's an orange McLaren Honda with Marlboro as it´s biggest sponsor.
Please leave feedback and ratings below.:)
If people want I´d try to make a database and language update for the team name and engine suplier.

Don´t forget to back-up your files first!

Also don't forget to check the original mod out if you haven't already:...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 161052

Good one, although the "McLaren" logos aren't changed on the rear wing and on the front wing sides ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Yep I know, but I liked them, especially the one on the rear wing. If you want me to change them I can make an update this weekend
Change the one on the front wing sides to something else :)

Sorry for the seemingly dumb question, but how do I install it? Where do I paste it? Thanks
Go to your main F1 2014 folder and paste the cars, language and database folder there, You'll be asked to replace existing files and you've to do that. back up your files first! Also, the language and database file are optional ;)

• Deleted member 161052

hi
I created a skin myself but when i apply it, only my car skin changes, team mate's car skin remains the same... what am i doing wrong??
You need to add the skin to the textures-low.pssg file.

what program do you use? :)

I've used Photoshop for the skin and used Ryders PSSG editor to get it into the game, to get the language file and database file right I've used Ryders language file editor and Ryders Database editor. Just type in one of Ryders editors in Google and you'll probably find all of them !;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%