Oran Park LiDAR

Tracks Oran Park LiDAR 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I actually tested this by myself before looking at your reply and yes from all the mods I tested some of them don't even have the "fuel_cons.ini" file inside the data.acd of the mods....

But thanks for the reply, I was just making sure if it's the correct issue and indeed it is. Sorry about taking your time a bit. Also great job on the track.... :thumbsup:
No worries :)

Really glad you like the track :D

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
Developed together with BMW M Motorsport, the Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 is the actual wheel made for the 2022 BMW M4 GT3 race car. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1399,95 It doesn’t get more authentic than this. For the first time in sim racing history, a steering wheel has been...
Take control of a traditional manual transmission with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit, the most affordable three-pedal upgrade for the CSL Pedals. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 39,95 Features Upgrade for CSL Pedals Most affordable way to add a third pedal Heavy steel construction (excluding...
Same good-looking steering wheel with that extra amount of comfort. GT Pro CUBE wireless guarantees great freedom of movement. 320mm diameter rim. Backlit buttons. 100% Carbon front plate. Rock-solid electronics. Battery life up to 40/h. Integrated Simucube wireless module. Comes with Simucube...
Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...
Simucube Pro Bundle combines the new golden standard, Simucube 2 Pro 25 Nm Wheel Base with Heusinkveld Sprint pedals. This pro-level pack is designed for esports, Technology and Motor Sports enthusiasts to enter the high-end Sim Racing eSports scene with pride and credibility. Buy now from...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Take your PS4™ racing experience to the ultimate level with Fanatec Direct Drive technology. Our partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment means that the Podium Racing Wheel F1® works seamlessly with all PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro systems. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...