Oran Park LiDAR

Tracks Oran Park LiDAR 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I actually tested this by myself before looking at your reply and yes from all the mods I tested some of them don't even have the "fuel_cons.ini" file inside the data.acd of the mods....

But thanks for the reply, I was just making sure if it's the correct issue and indeed it is. Sorry about taking your time a bit. Also great job on the track.... :thumbsup:
No worries :)

Really glad you like the track :D

Lavalamp641 submitted a new resource:

Oran Park LiDAR - Oran Park Raceway LiDAR Version.

hi there great track. but the v8 and some others always pit after 2 or so laps. anyone else have this issue i have re downloaded and re installed few times cannot fix this..can anyone please help?
ok read other danny who has same problem, but i checked the 2013 v8 supercar folder and it has fuel cons ini. also all other mod tracks this does not happen only oran park lidar?
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=2.603592

Last edited:
Hi @Juice5000, this issue was discussed earlier on in the discussion thread. Take a look at the four posts before yours. It's an issue with the cars not the track :)
hi there i found that post thanks. but the 2013 V8 supercars definately have a fuel cons ini.
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=2.603592
also all other mod tracks it does not happen only oran park lidar?
must be a track thing right?
mystery?
thanks for any help bud
so update set fuel usage to 0 in drive little dot menu and it fixes however they will not pit at all.
hope this helps someone.
still a mystery?

Last edited:
hi there i found that post thanks. but the 2013 V8 supercars definately have a fuel cons ini.
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=2.603592
mystery?
thanks for any help bud
This video explains the potential reasons for the issue you are having:

Last edited:
[FUEL_EVAL]
KM_PER_LITER=2.603592
mystery?
thanks for any help bud
so update set fuel usage to 0 in drive little dot menu and it fixes however they will not pit at all.
hope this helps someone.
still a mystery?
Hey mate what is the path to the file you altered? Short races are fine for the AI not pitting at all. Cheers AussieStig

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back