Oran Park LiDAR

Tracks Oran Park LiDAR 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, I actually tested this by myself before looking at your reply and yes from all the mods I tested some of them don't even have the "fuel_cons.ini" file inside the data.acd of the mods....

But thanks for the reply, I was just making sure if it's the correct issue and indeed it is. Sorry about taking your time a bit. Also great job on the track.... :thumbsup:
No worries :)

Really glad you like the track :D

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
In the late 90s, force feedback technology changed the world of sim racing completely. Now we welcome the Direct Drive era, taking force feedback realism to the next level. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.195,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first...
The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
Professional no-compromise products for the Professional Racers. Simucube Ultimate Bundle combines the best possible gear to win races — Simucube 2 Ultimate 32 Nm Wheel Base with Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Pedals. Buy now from simucube.com for € 4221,20 It’s the kit that gives you the most...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
  • Featured
The TR80-LITE has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...