Optimizing Graphics

Hi all,

I am trying to optimize my graphics in game but struggling a little bit. I have a not so special graphics card (AMD Radeon 5850) that I am looking to upgrade in the coming months.

Currently the cars looks a bit reflective and just looks a bit dull in game. Any ideas on how to make it look a bit better?

Current settings:

d9fd559786dcdad528fc1f5a55490727.png

ffc5664ea6b1d45226e60890185bcf1a.png

Thanks all!

I've just spent an hour and a half just messing with graphic settings. This game is sooo frustrating especially some of the mods. I know it's not about the graphics but some are like ps1 ffs lol. Anyway I think I've got a good set up now but will need to test on some better mods. I need more cars now to download.

I think after 4 days of graphical testing and downloading every mod on the internet, I'm finally ready to say, RF2 is a flippin mazin lol! I now have lots of tracks, cars and I'm ready to put some proper time into this game. It does take some effort to get to this stage and can be a pain in the arse but I have content, graphics I like so let's go. I can understand people not wanting to be bothered with all the hassle but there is loads of content out there and it's just a matter of searching. I run with 3.2ghz, GTX 770, 8 giggy ram and 29" wide screen monitor. I also use adaptive vsync in nvidia control panel which gives me 60-61 fps at all times. Why you need anymore is puzzling as your eyes can only see in 60hz so If your trying to a zillion fps with a similar setup then why? I ask. I've also searched re staircase white lines etc and I just about sorted. Happy happy happy. Cheers

Hey Jim, are you able to share your settings - I have a 770 as well and never quite seem to get it just right.
Hi mate, I thought I'd got it sorted but the ASR 92 mod is proving difficult to get rid of the tyre edges. I've been using full AA and Anitropic filtering though mostly and I have Vsync on adaptive with pre-rendered frames at 1. It's still work in progress and it's all down to personal taste but AA, AF and Vsync are the main things I concentrate on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%