Optimizing Graphics (no jaggies)

I use these settings, but Multi instead of supersample.
(And also Radeon Pro because CCC always delete my config) :mad:

Same settings work great in rF2. Something I didn't try yet is to add the sweetFX in GSC via Radeon Pro, not sure if it's possible.

Just curious, im having to play without a GPU at the moment because still waiting for a replacement for a faulty one i bought, but is there anyway i could apply AA without the AMD Catalyst Control Center? Also, what setting applies texture filtering? Its starting to bug me seeing track lines so close but not further up the track. Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere...

Just curious, im having to play without a GPU at the moment because still waiting for a replacement for a faulty one i bought, but is there anyway i could apply AA without the AMD Catalyst Control Center? Also, what setting applies texture filtering? Its starting to bug me seeing track lines so close but not further up the track. Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere...
You can in the config tool that stays in GSC folder. But I'm not sure the processor alone can handle this. My i3 2100 did wonders running on the "HD" graphics so idk, if you have something better it could work

I was under the impression that the GPU portion of the A10 APU was very similar to a dedicated GPU, but just bundled onto the chip so it could share memory and cache with the CPU. Have you tried installing the CCC to adjust these types of settings? I used to be an "AMD Guy", but lately I've been using intel CPUs and GTX graphics to try and reduce the power load of my PCs. My new skylake i5 and gtx 750ti do remarkably well without drawing a ton of power.

According to the Catalyst homepage they are implying you can use it with APUs:
http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/catalyst

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back