Optimal setup for Radeon 7950

Hi guys, just confused in settings of AC for 1920x1080 resolution. What are the optimal parameters for my videocard, to get permanent 60 fps with 20-24 cars on the grid?

On my screen Im talking about total CPU usage, never over 80% in game, but jumping from 50 to 80% max. Videocard never over 52%.

Ok, I thought so but wanted to make sure. :)

I do have a single core going as high as 85% perhaps, but the total load remains at about 35%.
GPU load depends on if I limit the framerate (which I do not usually do) othervise it hits 98-99 all the time but when using v-sync it drops to 60-65%.

Edit: Setting maxed out (except reflections) and SGSS on 4x in nVidia inspector.

Edit2: And no, I obviously don't have a AMD card but interesting anyway to learn what other people experience. :)

Last edited:
GPU load depends on if I limit the framerate
I use frame limit of 60 fps, but still have 50% GPU load with 20 cars on the grid and 45 fps dropping down, so it sounds to me like bad optimization, cause if I set limit at 100 fps, but stiil getting fps dropping to 45 or lower and GPU load near 50%.
I think that for now AC cannot use correctly all cores of CPU, thats why we have sich disbalanced situation.

@Serj a bit off topic tip. I see that you're using msi afterburner (or similar). You should match up gpu fan speed with temperature. Meaning you'll get a bit lower temps in gaming, since is managed better. The fan speed and temp should be directly proportional, so start with 30º - 30% speed, 40º-40%.. up to 100. 30 is a good starting pointSee in the image below how to: You only need to move that first dot like I did with mine.

JyXlGvp.png
I get fps drops when I did that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back