Opening setup files

E

elitedriverm3

• elitedriverm3

Does anyone know why when i try to open files like this it sends me to a microsoft windows file search or something??? plz help

You should not open the .svm files. Just drop them in the correct folder and load them in the game.

The path where you should drop the .svm setup files is:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yoursteamname\race 07\UserData\CarSetups

• Rocco Uder

Hi guys,

i copied some svm files into my Carsetup folder, but they doesn´t show up ingame, but i don´t know why.

Thx for your help!

PS: Does anyone have a good setup guide?

Hi iRocco, did you copied the setup files into the corresponding trackfolder within the carsetups folder?

So for instance: setups for nordschleife go in: UserData\CarSetups\Nordschleife.

Also make sure you selected the correct car ingame....

Hope it helps, Marcel

... and if you just want to look at its contents you can use a normal text editor like notepad (although I don't think that this is what you are asking for, might be useful to someone :wink:)

... also note that there might be several similar folders, eg Oscherleben 06 and 07 folders, Nordscheife, Nurbergring and GP versions ...

Hi guys,

i copied some svm files into my Carsetup folder, but they doesn´t show up ingame, but i don´t know why.

Thx for your help!

PS: Does anyone have a good setup guide?

Hi mate, there are plenty of setup guides available on the net. We have one especially for our racing club members too.

Put the .svm files in the correct track folders btw.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%