AC Opening Race @ Various Tracks - Fri 2 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook Page AC:
Dear AC followers, we are encountering an unknown and unpredictable issue that causes random crashes with single-player race events, probably due to some additional implementations that single-player thread shares with the multiplayer build. We are working to identify the cause and to solve it, but we can't commit the new build within today. We apologise for this inconvenient, we'll keep you informed as soon as our development team will be able to make the new build available, hopefully within tomorrow.

Twitter: @KunosStefano
Sorry about that.So much work on multi and I broke the single player :( Need another round of test,we wont release today but later this we

For some reason I cant add my Steam ID in my profile, keep getting this message "Please enter a value that matches the required format."
Is it because I have an underscore in my name?
Steam ID - Big_D4ddy

For some reason I cant add my Steam ID in my profile, keep getting this message "Please enter a value that matches the required format."
Is it because I have an underscore in my name?
Steam ID - Big_D4ddy

Yeah it's the underscores - I had the same problem so changed mine.

As its impossible to reschedule this openings event on another date (too many sign ups :thumbsup:) I think its best to put a lock on this thread and let it fade away slowly.

In case MP will be released this weekend we will resumen with the next scheduled races in the next week.

Pick your favorite events here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club.171/

If you have any nice ideas of track and car combinations or other feedback with regards to the AC racing club, then leave a post here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club.171/

I do wish to thank all that have signed up for this event and we are sorry it didn't work out as expected. I am sure we will have enough opportunities coming up in the next four years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%