Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Agree with Nox. The Classics are nice to handle.

Btw I'd be interested in another vote about the favorite weekday a leauge should race on. I see many leagues driving on weekends but I think many people save those two days for their families (at least I do). So an evening during the week could be an option to me.

Yeah we did run the RD Mini Cooper Challenge on Wednesday nights, so we're open to mid-week leagues, no problem. It'll probably go down to 1) when broadcast staff are available 2) what most drivers want 3) what other leagues are on at the same time at RD. Of course... IF we do this league. There's a lot planned around RD, not sure if and when we can squeeze this in, but I would like to. At the moment I'm thinking Retros; they had good votes, and they are unique to SCE whereas we can race F1 cars almost everywhere. But, we shall see!

I would be really dissapointed if this league goes weekdays.
Weekdays basically excludes the whole American continent. With a few very few exceptions, with people with alternative schedules...is impossible for us here race in a GMT time based season on the week.

I would be a lot more interested in this league than the one with Touring Cars...and I hope I can take part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.8%