Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

My vote would be to Formula Classic. Im a fan of the this cars and never had the chance to race them in a League.
Would be in also to a League on the Retros, and the lower Formulas.

Make no mistake...F V12, F Reiza, F Extreme...all are great Formula 1 Cars and great to drive.
But we are SimRacing drivers....unfortunately we have to deal with pings, latency and all this stuff. The faster the car is, worse the problem becomes...and usually the race is all but realistic on those cars. Its not good. That´s what I think, anyway.

On this sense, the Formula Classis is pretty much the limit where I can live with in a Online race.

If it is likely to happen, when will the league be? I ask because I will be coming back to simracing only on December. I have voted for the veeeee's. Don't know if I should have voted being a current non premium member, should have asked before casting the vote. Apologies.

I'd like to join a GSCE race but why Jacarepagua 6 race events in a row?
As a rule we stick to one track for the week. Thus enabling people to concentrate on practising/setting up the car(s) and not car(s) AND track.
It's a trick that seems to work, even if it's a track you may not like for one type of car. It will work with something else during the course of the week!
So come and have a go........we don't bite.!;)

I voted for the f3. I think that could be a very fun car for close racing. I think Angelo brings up a good point regarding connections and the fastest cars, and I feel that there may be a better chance for clean and close racing with something less aggressive than the full f1 cars. Of course I almost went for the Vee, as those should be great as well.

Thanks to you Andrew :thumbsup:
Just a small upgrade. Go lower with both front Bumps and Rebounds for click or two and also lower rear spring rate under 200. Car is now a bit understeary at the exits from corners, but overall feeling is much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%