Open Wheeler Content

Hi All

I am brand spanking new to R3E and have noticed that there are no open wheelers in it. Anyone know if the developers are working on any for it?

Cheers F1A

currently I don't think they are working on open wheelers there focus seems to be on touring cars and the tracks the have also reflect that but the devs will be adding lots of "experiences" and eventually i imagine they will add a formula type experience but for now the gt2 and touring classics cars are enough for me. more info 'simpit' interview with Jay Ekkle

Open wheelers are definately on the map :)

Please, just please, i don't care what class, i don't care real or fake cars, but oh please, don't enforce that b******t "inside the helmet" view. I despise that view with every cell of my very being. Either make it optional or don't put it in at all. Just... no helmet view please

Great news, but please don't feel you have to do formula 1. Every dev jumps on that band wagon and have to deal with Drs ers etc etc. Keep it simple make good physics there's plenty of singe seated formulas that make better racing than f1

Great news, but please don't feel you have to do formula 1. Every dev jumps on that band wagon and have to deal with Drs ers etc etc. Keep it simple make good physics there's plenty of singe seated formulas that make better racing than f1

Exactly man. I mean, i defo wouldn't be mad if they did f1 but f3, formula renault etc are just as fun as f1. I definitely would like to see them license a team from a small championship. f1 is being touched upon enough.

Thank you for an excellent game despite all the difficulties.I really wish for the fia f3 championship.It will be easier to make as you already have the track models from dtm/adac and only one car model the dallara f312 needs to be made (+liveries,physics of course).Good luck as Sector 3.Fingers crossed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%