Open Letter to AutoSimSport and the Community

I just read the "article" and it is laughable:) "DSL"?? "16 slots"??? "ProBoards"?? "4 bi-weekly events"? (we have 2~3 a day here)... really amusing.

I wonder if he still rides his horse to work too? I mean it is a much cheaper alternative to a car? isnt it?

Magnus' Had a small simracing community 3-4 years ago which had 100-150 members. There was a solid 15-30 racing in continuous leagues. I was one of them.......

What has happened with his community? Well he is such a tyrant that everyone of his members has left his community, and he now remains with a "Proboards" website that only he posts at. Sad?

Just really funny that the magazine would even publish his gibberish....obviously the editors/owners of the magazine have no clue what is involved in such a large community as RD.

Keith

This guy has some serious issues with doing research before writing an article, and I'm not talking about checking prices of servers. I mean coming to our servers and our site and actually dedicating some time to understanding, as to what RaceDepartment is about. It's absolutely ridiculous that RD has to have his undereducated opinion as exposure to this great community. I say leave the low life and his article alone and focus on making RD better and better. Our leagues, broadcasts, and truly great staff and members actions will speak louder than any garbage Mr. Mangus can regurgitate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back