Resource icon

Cars Opel Manta S1 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Without tcurve_street.lut

proTyres: CAR: zs_opel_manta, Vintage GT70 (V70)
proTyres: INI: FRONT, REAR, THERMAL_FRONT
proTyres: CURVE: apps/python/proTyres/cars_mod/zs_opel_manta/tcurve_street.lut
proTyres: WEAR: apps/python/proTyres/cars_mod/zs_opel_manta/not set
proTyres: ERROR 'apps/python/proTyres/cars_mod/zs_opel_manta/tcurve_street.lut'
proTyres: ERROR Thermal lut curve file not found

Front left suspension has the Normals of most parts inverted (which can happen in Blender if you mirror parts). Some parts appear wrong in the CM Showroom but fine ingame which is odd (front antirollbar protrudes into interior). And i still think your footmatts and padding use/"waste" a lot of tris for being out of sight entirely (excluding the VR crowd)

But a brilliant car nonetheless, and so fun to drive at and over the limits :thumbsup::thumbsup: Physics wise imo it's the best out of your workshop yet

Hallo
Great Mod,but is it only me.When my Fanatec Wheel stand in middle Position the
Steering Wheel from the Manta stand ca.3 Degrees to the left Side,it doesn't look
normal and is very irritating.All other Orginal and Mod Cars are ok.What can I do?
Thank you for your great Work.

Please consider these small improvements for future updates:

- rework dirty window textures (the textures that are illuminated in certain lighting conditions)
especially the driver side window looks very low resolution

- please retexture the instrument panel with higher resolution textures (it looks very un sharp / fuzzy at the moment and would improve the mod so much if it would be at higher resolution)

- please remove the seat belt / part of driver suit from cockpit view (when adjusting the view this very quickly is clipping into the view)

- please have a look into the wheel shaders / textures - in replays they look very much brand new and flawless but should have a bit more shadow, darker textures

- please make the headlights functional (if you can also with headlight indicator lamp in cockpit instrument panel)

Now one piece from the wishlist:
- please add a version with Fuchsschwanz (foxtail) and antenna - this is a must have to race around Nordschleife ;-)

- please consider a racing version (preferably Nordschleife 24h version with proper interior, skins and of course mandatory Fuchsschwanz (foxtail)

I truly enjoy this mod, especially how the car feels and how it sounds is wonderful!
Great mod!

I figured out why it's pulling hard to the right... The rear axle is crooked, causing the right wheel to have a toe of 0.4 degrees and the left wheel to have a toe of -0.4 degrees.

Wonder how folks are managing to drive this?

Last edited:
I figured out why it's pulling hard to the right... The rear axle is crooked, causing the right wheel to have a toe of 0.4 degrees and the left wheel to have a toe of -0.4 degrees.

Wonder how folks are managing to drive this?
I didn't actually drive this version, but the beta I tested for him

Dont worry, I fix it on next update :)I suggest buy a sw:)
Thanks for suggestion, but this game excellent adapt for the keyboard. It is a pity to lose this opportunity to enjoy a wonderful game on the keyboard. No other game was even near by convenience and accuracy of assetto keyboard gameplay.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back