Resource icon

Cars Opel Calibra ITC 1996 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Due to missing line in the aero.ini (for the DUCT element) this car created endless 'Empty Curve' lines in the log.txt. Markt his down for a fix whenever you have time (Content Manager can fix it with one click)

Reactions: x0t
cPEriDq.jpg

This is where Content Manager shows the fuel tank, shouldn't it be in the trunk?

Was this car really that fast? Around Brands i am as quick as in GT3s and it's a solid 9 seconds faster than the 1993 Kunos Cars (155,Evo and M3)

true the older ones didn't have as much aero .... and i just realized that i'm horribly off pace (compared to RSR records) in the Kunos cars ... then it's closer to ~5s and the mugello laptimes you posted are ~4s apart ... it's probably fine

@eboo I tried racing this car on Alemannenring, but it can't get around the hairpin, because the steering wheel can only turn 180 degrees. The turning circle of the car is simply too big. This can be fixed by increasing the steering wheel lock in the data file. I can send you info on how to patch it (just one value needs to be changed), or upload the patch here on RaceDepartment, if that's OK with you.

Last edited:
Okay, why is the floor collider so lop-sided?! It's an easy enough fix; just change the X-value on the colliders' centerpoint but still. No wonder the car can't do low-speed left turns.
__custom_showroom_1622634684.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

There is actually a problem with this car.

- First, tyres were not working (rims spinning but car not moving), solved by using DTM tyres from URD
- Second, wheels are full black (even if they are colored) and the color appears only with rim_blur. But only in race mode, in showroom rims are show correctly

It's strange because i remember this car working perfectly when it was released

EDIT : solved by using ext_config wich was not present

Last edited by a moderator:
There is actually a problem with this car.

- First, tyres were not working (rims spinning but car not moving), solved by using DTM tyres from URD
- Second, wheels are full black (even if they are colored) and the color appears only with rim_blur. But only in race mode, in showroom rims are show correctly

It's strange because i remember this car working perfectly when it was released

EDIT : solved by using ext_config wich was not present
Could you explain a bit more about what you did with the ext_config file to fix the problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back