Resource icon

Opel Ascona B 2.4 Group H by RTS013 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zorro72 submitted a new resource:

Opel Ascona B 2.4 Group H by RTS013 - the power of the B400 in street-look

View attachment 259310
as for the Ascona B400 - exceptionally well made

original readme:

A Swedish "Group H" car again, very usual on the rally stages here. This one is driven by Per-Ola Chronwall.

Opel Ascona B 2.4 "Grupp H" 2005 v1.0 (2005 11 11)

Contact me at:

rts013@hotmail.com

More info and my other work:

http://rts013.tk

Installation:

Notice: Physics are developed for the TT Real Mod 2005. Install that
first for best result. The Ascona...

Read more about this resource...

i have installed BZF-Manager and when i double click the rtp file it won't do anything.
The RTP-file is only for adapting the physics to the original game (in case you don't use the TT-Real-Mod).
To install the car, you have to take the BZF, rename it to the car-slot in which you want to place it (eg. car_19.bzf in case you want to replace the standard Alpine) and place in the Data/Cars folder (you should always backup the car you are about to replace!) by overwriting the original car_19

If you run the game without TT-Real-Mod, you MUST put the Ascona in slot 16 (rename the BZF to car_16.bzf) and then apply the patch by doubleclicking the RTP. Afterwards you can move your Ascona to another slot if desired.

By the way: if you doubleclicked the RTP prior to copying over the BZF (which is the actual car file), you now have a very powerful Opel Kadett FTC :D (means the physics of the Ascona 2.4 have overwritten the Kadett ones - a funny "restomod")

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back