DiRT Rally 2.0 Opel Ascona 400 Walter Röhrl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, seems you've just copied my livery (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-ascona-400-monte-carlo-1982-walter-röhrl.26060/) and not even removed the logos of the Rally Monte Carlo!
And as Walter Röhrl often drives his old cars on Rallies here in Germany you simply gave it a name.
No mention of the creator of the original base skin, shame on you!

Sorry my friend iu didnt show it that you was there ... i modified a copy from an old livery from Dirt rally.
I will update the infos ... No hard fellings.... Sorry again

i modified a copy from an old livery from Dirt rally.
I will update the infos ... No hard fellings.... Sorry again

Sorry, but this is a lie! I made this livery from scratch in 2019 for DR2.0 - This livery didn't exist in DR1 as there was no Opel Ascona. You simply stole the livery, didn't mention my work and simply posted it here as your work without changing the slighest thing. Sorry, but I can't accept your excuse! You knew what you did!

Sorry, but this is a lie! I made this livery from scratch in 2019 for DR2.0 - This livery didn't exist in DR1 as there was no Opel Ascona. You simply stole the livery, didn't mention my work and simply posted it here as your work without changing the slighest thing. Sorry, but I can't accept your excuse! You knew what you did!
Also you can compare the liveries ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years