Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I just went to start the game, for the first time in around a month but it won't load. The screen goes black and stays black. I can esc out but if I click on the task bar it won't re-open. I restarted my PC and tried to run GSC sync, but no luck as yet. Should I uninstall and start again?

Edit: In task manager I get Gmotor2 error. Fatal error compiling pixel shader ps20_RZRoadOneSurfaceTwoDiffuseGroovedA.
Please compile offline for more info.

Edit:NVM sorted it. :)

Last edited:
v8-2014-jpg.105256

Your a fan of DTM cars the V8 Stock Cars is for you as it is the same kind of car plus you have the push to pass to make passing easier and racing more exciting with a touch of strategy.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Cars:
V8 Stock Cars 2014
Track: Hermanos Rodriguez Download

Practice:
19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualification: 19:20 GMT (15 minutes)
Warmup: 19:30 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Kurt Vanhee
  3. Ian le messurier
  4. Paul Le Messurier
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. Rudi Sleegers
  7. Gregory Boundy
  8. Michael Klein
  9. Craig Patteson (maybe)
  10. Chay Clark (maybe)
  11. Sven-Arne Andersson
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP#22

Last edited:
Never in my life have I been so unprepared for a race. :D
Saw everybody on TS, and wondered what they were racing. Which ended up with me joining after 10 minutes practice on a track I didn't know, and in a car I'd never driven before.
Even better, GSC refused to start (found out that was due to the TS overlay plug-in) so I did a file-validation.....Which in turn removed my DynHUD plug-in, so no idea of where everybody was, or what the pace was.
And of course it had been so long since I'd used GSC that I couldn't remember any of the hotkeys.
Oh, dear god..... :roflmao:

Did manage to stick with Denis for a few laps, but after I'd spun out the second time (nearly taking out Nobbs in the process) and looking at 2 minutes repair-time, I figured enough was enough.
All good fun though.

Btw, when those Japanese do a hairpin, they don't mess about do they?!?
Blimey, that's a tight turn.:confused:

Never in my life have I been so unprepared for a race. :D
Saw everybody on TS, and wondered what they were racing. Which ended up with me joining after 10 minutes practice on a track I didn't know, and in a car I'd never driven before.
Even better, GSC refused to start (found out that was due to the TS overlay plug-in) so I did a file-validation.....Which in turn removed my DynHUD plug-in, so no idea of where everybody was, or what the pace was.
And of course it had been so long since I'd used GSC that I couldn't remember any of the hotkeys.
Oh, dear god..... :roflmao:

Did manage to stick with Denis for a few laps, but after I'd spun out the second time (nearly taking out Nobbs in the process) and looking at 2 minutes repair-time, I figured enough was enough.
All good fun though.

Btw, when those Japanese do a hairpin, they don't mess about do they?!?
Blimey, that's a tight turn.:confused:

Wow, that's really weird... I had an almost identical experience. Didn't know the track, car, hot keys and my game wouldn't start so I lost practice time. AND the hairpin kept catching me out as my mind wandered. I think I was wondering were people were (No HUD) and thinking about hot keys.
I tried to continue after a pit for flat tyres and damage but whilst faffing with hot keys I took one of the leaders off..... so I retired.
Sorry guys, next time I will prepare.

This was the first race I was able to attend here at RD. I had a rough night though. I thought I could take a quick bathroom break between Qualifying and the race and missed the start of the race. In the second race the car wouldn't stay on the track for me and ended up crashing out on lap 3. At least I didn't take anyone out with me.

From what I can tell, racing here at RD is going to be a lot of fun. I have a lot of practicing to do, some of you guys were a good 5 seconds faster then me.

Until Next time...

PS> The wife likes to watch TV on Thursdays and therefore I must watch TV with her also. Is it possible to have SCE events on another night? Otherwise, I can only race when shes works.

Thanks again gentleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back