Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I can't believe I missed race 1!:( I got off work at 8 this morning. I didn't sleep till about 10:30am. But I should have slept as soon as I got home so I could have been up early for the race. I woke up right when official practice began. Had to turn on computer wheel, etc. joined race 1 in time for quali but I needed to download the skin pack. By the time I had done that, race 1 began and I missed out.

So I stuck around for race 2, and I`m glad I did!:) I qualified near the back in 11th I think. I had some really good battles. clean racing throughout. @Stig Bidstrup and I had an amazing battle during the second half of the race. On lap 3, I was in 7th place, but then I was clipped from behind hard enough to send me side ways and lose a few positions and time. Back in 11th place where I started. But its all good, because I managed to fight back to the 8th position, where many battles took place. Then on the final lap, I hit @stig Bidstrup(sorry) from behind, But I tried to make sure that I didn't take him out. So I lost some valuable track position to him. Then I finished 8th. Its a shame I had that incedent, because I was lining up Mr. Bidsrup for the final corner where I new I was faster. But I had a great clean race. I'm signed up for the F3 event @ Curitba next Saturday. See you guys then! Congrats to Franklin on the win and the podium finishers. Thank you @Andrew James for helping me with my skin download crisis and putting together a great event.:thumbsup:
I hope some could post a reply of race 1, since I missed out, and a replay for race 2 because it was just too good! If time permits, then maybe I'll post race 2 replay

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline