Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Why are we only using medium and hard plus when I did a tire change they didn't change as the colours were the same for medium and hards also why can't we preset more than one stop and also.............................that's it
Because those are the tyres selected for this event, and we're following as close to F1 rules as we can regarding using two sets of tyres in the race. Make sure in your LCD you've selected the right tyres when you request a pit stop. Sometimes the pre-sets don't work, it's a known issue, so just do it on track with the LCD if need be.

Because those are the tyres selected for this event, and we're following as close to F1 rules as we can regarding using two sets of tyres in the race. Make sure in your LCD you've selected the right tyres when you request a pit stop. Sometimes the pre-sets don't work, it's a known issue, so just do it on track with the LCD if need be.
Yeah I do that but I dont get a colour change. Sorts are yellow ss are red medium are white and WHEN I put hard they are also white.

cYMltx8.jpg

Track: Sugo (Download) + Patch (Download) - Install the track as normal, then extract the patch, letting it overwrite.

Race 1 - Sugo Classic Racing Weekend Layout
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2 - Sugo Classic Special Event Layout
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Don't forget all the Mini's have launch control, assign a button to it.
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max!
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and you're off. Zooooom away.
  4. Change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box.
Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  3. Paul Bennett
  4. Jarek Kostowski
  5. Antonio Merino
  6. David Cordell
  7. Oliver Garcia
  8. Allan Groth
  9. Sven-Arne Andersson
  10. Mark Breslin
  11. Franklin Stegink
  12. Alberto Casado
  13. Dave Wild
  14. Theo van den Brink
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
dTkLP6z.jpg

Track: Sugo (Download) + Patch (Download) - Install the track as normal, then extract the patch, letting it overwrite.
Skinpack: Download

Race 1 - Sugo Classic Special Event Layout
Practice:

Race 2 - Sugo Classic Racing Weekend Layout
Practice:

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Just a note the Vees have launch control, you can map a button to it.
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
It will automatically work up the gears until the end of the launch sequence (or when you first shift manually). The gear changes can be a bit abrupt however.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Antonio Merino
  3. Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  4. Jarek Kostowski
  5. Damian Ros
  6. Paul Joseph
  7. Dean Solomon
  8. David Cordell
  9. Franklin Stegink
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson
  11. Jan Mikuž
  12. Matej Lakota
  13. Mark Breslin
  14. Yuri Kasdorp
  15. Joao Fernandes
  16. Tuomas Lankinen
  17. Jörn Horbelt
  18. Jose Carlos Blanco
  19. Stig Bidstrup
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
KvgjC6W.jpg

Race 1 - Sugo Classic Racing Weekend Layout
Practice:

Race 2 - Sugo Classic Special Event Layout
Practice:

Don't forget all the Opalas have launch control, assign a button to it.
  2. Press the gas to the max!
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and you're off. Zooooom away.
  4. Change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box.
Note: These vehicles do not have a pit speed limiter. Pit speed limits still in effect, maintain the limit manually.

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access

1. Andrew James
  2. Antonio Merino
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. David Cordell
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. Yuri Kasdorp
  7. Jan Mikuž
  8. Imre Bende
  9. Theo van den Brink
  10. Joao Fernandes
  11. Franklin Stegink
  12. Alberto Casado
  13. Mark Breslin
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
About tyres.
Exactly, medium and hard tires are the same color but different behavior. Required the use of two compounds and how they are the same color, as this will be policed? Or it is up to the individual good sense?
Unfortunately there is no real way I know of to track this. I checked the results files, it also doesn't mention tyres. So yes, for the most part it's down to each club member to follow the rules of the event. I hope everyone does, because if this is a success, I'll run more full length F1 type races.

Unfortunately there is no real way I know of to track this. I checked the results files, it also doesn't mention tyres. So yes, for the most part it's down to each club member to follow the rules of the event. I hope everyone does, because if this is a success, I'll run more full length F1 type races.
if that's the case maybe it's better to run softs and hards, but I haven't tested them so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back