Opala Stock Car Leagues?

Those cars are actually enjoyed a lot by the staff as well, however the past has shown on many occasions the cars simply don't attract people, people don't usually try them out so they don't know what they are missing. Of course there will be a time we will try to get them in the spotlight again, but I can't say when.

A ye, side note, we had a pretty amazing league before in those Vees, I am quite sure there will be a follow up at some point on those.

I like this car as well so its a shame that they are not popular. I love the sideways drifty situations during race :D. But not many people can handle it.
I can create a league on this series but.. I am facing a big problem (maybe most of us). The situation looks like this: I make a league, have like 16 sign ups, and when the actual league start, only half or less of the field join. You can contact them individualy but it doesnt help most of the time. so the situation from my view in ams is pretty bad :(

I hope that the reiza's system help the community. I am so jelous when I see brazilian club's videos of their events. they have so large grids 20+ drivers. Thats insane :). I started V10 league, with real liveries and real tracks like in 2002 F1 season, as I said I had 16 sign ups but in final we are driving 7. One of us have problems with wheel (game not reginize it) so we are 6 now. But we are having fun... but it is really shame anyway... I hope that I am not the only one who having this troubles. I am trying to be really serious about the league racing. I am giving complete informations, everything is imo tip top organized, starting races on time, keep eye on rules, communicate with drivers on forum and individualy on steam, advertising where I can but I dont see any progression to better times. Is it because EU doesnt have such a big player base as Brazil has? Sorry that I am crying here :D I wanted to write it. Thank you for reading. :inlove:

I hope that the reiza's system help the community. I am so jelous when I see brazilian club's videos of their events. they have so large grids 20+ drivers. Thats insane :). I started V10 league, with real liveries and real tracks like in 2002 F1 season, as I said I had 16 sign ups but in final we are driving 7. One of us have problems with wheel (game not reginize it) so we are 6 now. But we are having fun... but it is really shame anyway... I hope that I am not the only one who having this troubles. I am trying to be really serious about the league racing. I am giving complete informations, everything is imo tip top organized, starting races on time, keep eye on rules, communicate with drivers on forum and individualy on steam, advertising where I can but I dont see any progression to better times. Is it because EU doesnt have such a big player base as Brazil has? Sorry that I am crying here :D I wanted to write it. Thank you for reading. :inlove:
I was the guy with wheel trouble :(
Got a new wheel now though, works much better

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back