Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Nox Are you a little concerned that having all the daily events is thinning out the average participation? I really like racing with this sim and this is a great group to race with but I really hope participation numbers per race don't suffer too much because of all the available races. I don't really have any great ideas on how to prevent this or lessen it, and keep the frequent races, but maybe somebody does?

Yes, I am more than a little concerned - there are a few things we are discussing as staff to improve things. We may have to revisit the idea of daily events in each club in future, but we need to give it a little more time for now though.

It's not specifically the daily events, though I agree it may play a part. It is also that some people didn't take the jump to premium racing (they want everything but forget it costs RD actual money), and there are a couple of other factors to consider I won't go into now. But know that it has been noticed, I am in discussion about it and throwing ideas around with staff members. We'll certainly give it a good shot to make it work.

As for your side, early sign ups always help so if you plant to race, don't leave it last minute to sign up. People see a larger grid and they sign up. And tag your friends! Additionally, my inbox is always open for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%