Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had so much fun. Started 11th in both races, finished 5th in both races thanks to consistency. Had some great side by side racing with Rolf in race 2, and Brian, but in the end after a couple of position changes I finished the race ahead. The guys in the top 4 were in another class, 20 seconds ahead at least by the end. Felt good to be the 'best of the rest' as it were, and only to make one mistake (by going too deep in turn 1) was a good personal achievement. I feel like I'm moving up from back of the grid to mid-field after a year of racing at RD.

Thanks all for racing, I'll pop a short video up tomorrow if I can.

Had great fun tonight. First race, I had a really great lap that got me on pole. Unfortunately @James Bolton dropped out of what would've been a really close race. Clear run to victory for my first RD club win in a long time :D

Second race was much closer, one big mistake gave Jan the win. We drove a really fast pace all that race, very intense

Thanks Andrew and RD for the race :)

Reactions: Nox
Enjoyed racing today - except for the spin in corner 2 of R1, Sorry to Paul, Srinath and Warren who all took to the grass to avoid me. That really put us all at the back chasing the faster cars.
For me, the chase was just as much fun. Finished 5th just behind Andrew.
R2 seemed to be more difficult to keep the car straight. A few spins and finished 8th.
Congrats to the podium and thanks to Andrew for organizing.

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years